New Day Hydrogen is Deploying Fuel Stations
Clean, zero-carbon hydrogen made on-site with water and renewable electricity
New Day Hydrogen's initial fuel stations are modular and built into cargo containers. These stations may be placed anywhere and simply connected to electricity to generate hydrogen from water. They can supply fuel to any hydrogen EV at either H35 or H70 standard pressures.
As demand increases, New Day Hydrogen will replace the modular stations with permanent facilities. The modules will be moved to locations to continue to seed the market.
Permanent Hydrogen Fuel Station with convenience items and cafe
On-Site Hydrogen Generation – How it Works
• Electrolyzer – Splits water into hydrogen and oxygen using electricity
• Compressor – Compresses the hydrogen for more efficient storage
• Chiller – Pre-cools the hydrogen to avoid overheating the car’s tank
• Dispenser – Work just like a gas or diesel pump
• Heat Pump – Keeps everything cool